26.2.08

Change your style

Businesses need to change its headline stories into something believable again. No, honest businesses don't make up stories. I call this innovation. It is like changing clothes everyday.

Whenever there is a new building located at the main street, 95% of the passers by get curios. So they come in and ask. Maybe some will spend a penny to try what's this new product is all about or what's this new service offered.

Few months after, people will forget what you have told them. Thus this mean the business has to close down too? It will if it will not change its style.

Honestly, that's the hardest part for me as a marketing assistant. I have to think of how to change the stories. Changing in a sense that this had happened and yet was neglected and it needs to be told now or else I wouldn't be able to help the company I am to grow.

No comments:

 The first two Jev videos were about what the thing is. This one builds something with it — a model router you run on your own machine. Th...