Like I always said, I love to read blogs of other people. Now I found a new blogger Terry Starbucker. His blog is nice and informative, The Ramblings From a Glass Half Full, especially the article 5 Thing I Do Everyday to be Successful. It gave me an idea to make my own. Someone has taught me to say something positive to yourself and you'll attract fortune.
I hope Mr. Starbucker wouldn't mind me copying the same title he got in his blog.
5 Things I Do Everyday To Be Successful
1. I tell myself to be always strong and I can do it. I don't know why but whether I am out to do something or I'm just at home I would tell myself that. Maybe because I'm in the marketing department of MTC Academy Davao, I need to tell myself that. Even before I am not yet with the company, to be able to help get the stress out of my system, I would say "Hang in there. Hang tight. You can do it."
2. Breathe breathe breathe. I'm still human, I need to breathe. Taking deep breath is good. It will help prevent heart attack (according to me of course)
3. Think positive. Whatever you think about yourself will make who you are the whole day. If you think you got a bad hair day, it'll affect the whole personality and you won't be able to do what you have to do. If that's the case, you better go back to sleep and wake up after an hour or when you feel good. Take a shower.
4. Say Good Morning. Even if it's a hot afternoon, don't forget to say good morning it'll make another person smile. Why? They will wonder, why did she said Good morning? (Sometimes a good sense of humor brightens up a person's busy day)
5. And last but not the least, SMILE. Never forget to smile. It brings out energy. Don't frown be a clown (I can't think of anything to rhyme with frown)
Well, I do hope it'll help. Write your comments.